Catherine Jacobson, who has served because the chief government officer of Wauwatosa-based Froedtert Well being since 2012, might be honored as BizTimes Media’s 13th Girl Government of the Yr award winner.
Jacobson might be acknowledged on the Ladies in Enterprise Symposium, to be held on Wednesday, Aug. 23, from 7:30 a.m. to 12 midday on the Brookfield Convention Middle, 325 S. Moorland Street, Brookfield. Click on right here to register.
As president and CEO of Froedtert Well being, Jacobson leads one of many state’s largest non-public employers, with greater than 13,000 workers.
Earlier this 12 months, Froedtert and Neenah-based ThedaCare introduced plans to merge. After the merger is full, Jacobson will initially function CEO. After a six-month transition interval, she is going to retire. Click on right here for a Q&A with Jacobson concerning the merger and her retirement plans.
Jacobson additionally serves on a number of boards. In 2021, she was named chair of the Metropolitan Milwaukee Affiliation of Commerce board. Different board appointments embrace Vizient, United Approach of Better Milwaukee and the Better Milwaukee Committee. She is previous chair of the Wisconsin Hospital Affiliation board and nonetheless serves on that board.
Previous BizTimes Media Ladies Government of the Yr honorees embrace:
- 2022 – Christine Pharr, retired president of Mount Mary College
- 2021 – Kathy Koshgarian, president and COO, The Dohmen Firm Basis
- 2020 – Patty Cadorin, senior advisor, BMO Harris Financial institution
- 2019 – Mary Lou Younger, former CEO of the United Approach of Milwaukee & Waukesha County
- 2018 – Juli Kaufmann, president, Repair Improvement
- 2017 – Wendy Baumann, president and chief visionary officer, Wisconsin Ladies’s Enterprise Initiative Corp.
- 2016 – Paula Pennebaker, president and CEO, YWCA Southeast Wisconsin
- 2015 – Eve Corridor, former president and CEO, African American Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin
- 2014 – Nan Gardetto, founder, proprietor and CEO, Baptista’s Bakery, Inc.
- 2013 – Maria Monreal-Cameron, former president and CEO, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Wisconsin
- 2012 – Gail Lione, former government vp, Harley-Davidson, and former president of the Harley-Davidson Basis
- 2011 – Cynthia LaConte, president and CEO, Dohmen
Along with the presentation of the Girl Government of the Yr Award, the Ladies in Enterprise Symposium will present methods to thrive as a pacesetter within the office. The occasion will function a keynote dialog with Julie Brandt, vp and president of Constructing Options North America for Johnson Controls. The dialogue might be moderated by Caroline Krider, senior vp and Milwaukee market chief, world industrials and companies, for U.S. Financial institution.
The keynote dialog might be adopted by a panel dialogue together with:
The panel dialogue might be moderated by Kathy Thornton-Bias president and CEO of the Boys & Women Golf equipment of Better Milwaukee.
Following he panel dialogue and the presentation of the Girl Government of the Yr Award, there might be a collection of breakout periods for discussions on matters together with: curating your subsequent profession steps, including to your psychological well being toolbox, understanding and supporting your youthful workforce, classes discovered on the street to management and the ability of connection.
The Ladies in Enterprise Symposium is offered by U.S. Financial institution. It’s sponsored by Alverno Faculty. Supporting sponsors are Northwestern Mutual – The Lueder Monetary Group and Summit Credit score Union.
Click on right here to register.