BizTimes Media right now held its annual Future 50 Awards luncheon, recognizing the quickest rising privately-held companies in southeastern Wisconsin.
The 5 quickest rising corporations of the 2023 Future 50 class, acknowledged because the Quickest 5, have been additionally named and leaders of these corporations have been featured on the occasion in a panel dialogue.
This 12 months’s Quickest 5 are:
- Evans Transportation. A Delafield-based third-party logistics and transportation administration providers firm. Based in 1985, the corporate now has 120 staff.
- MPE. A Milwaukee-based contract producer specializing in medium-volume manufacturing for medical and tech corporations. Based in 1978, MPE now has 312 staff.
- Koru Well being. Wauwatosa-based Koru Well being owns and operates full-service senior residing communities, together with impartial residing, assisted residing and reminiscence care. Koru Well being employs 407 folks at its 12 amenities, positioned in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Palmer Hamilton. Primarily based in Elkhorn and based in 1986, Palmer Hamilton produces a line of furnishings, together with tables, cubicles and chairs, for colleges, well being care amenities and company environments.
- Edge Electrical. Primarily based in Pewaukee, Edge Electrical offers electrical contractor providers for residential and industrial prospects in southeastern Wisconsin. Based in 2011, the corporate has 108 staff.
The entire Future 50 corporations are profiled intimately within the newest difficulty of BizTimes Milwaukee. Mixed, they’re projected to have 5,269 staff this 12 months and $3.96 billion in complete gross sales. Mixed, they’ve added greater than 2,000 jobs since 2020 and almost $1.7 billion in annual income.
The presenting sponsor for the Future 50 Awards program is Previous Nationwide Financial institution. The College of Wisconsin-Whitewater can be a sponsor. The Metropolitan Milwaukee Affiliation of Commerce is an occasion accomplice.